The Tympan Earpiece Kit works seamlessly in the Tympan Master Hearing Aid development environment, and will add the 'look and sound and feel' of a real hearing aid to your audiological research and design.
Each Tympan Earpiece Kit comes with right and left earpieces with 1M cable, and the Tympan Earpiece Shield that connects to Tympan Rev D and Tympan Rev C. The kit works out-of-the-box with example sketches from our Arduino Library.
NOTE: The kit does not come with a Tympan. Click here to purchase the latest Tympan system.
We ship internationally!
All orders placed today will ship within 1-2 business days.
Tympan Earpiece Kit Specs
- Front and Back MEMSs PDM Microphones
- Infineon IM69D130
- CS44 Standard Receiver In Canal (RIC) Connector
- 1 meter Mogami instrument cable
- Soft, Pliable, Lightweight
- USB Micro Connector to Tympan Earpiece Shield
- Tympan Earpiece Shield
Low Power 32 bit TLC320AIC3206 CODEC
- USB connectors for Earpiece Cables
- MIC in and Speaker out for versatility
NOTE: The kit does not currently come with an RIC. We are working on sourcing a useful out-of-the-box RIC to include.