Each Tympan unit comes fully tested and programmed with the basic firmware sketch BasicGain.ino so you can get started right out of the box.
We ship internationally!
All orders placed today will ship within 1-2 business days.
Rev E Specs:
- Teensy 4.1 Processor
- 600MHz ARM with Floating Point Unit
- Arduino Compatible
- Teensy 4.1 Soldered directly to the Tympan E
- RTC Coin Battery Included!
- Low Power 32 bit TLC320AIC3206
- Sierra Wireless BC127 Bluetooth Radio Module
- Melody Firmware Version 7
- Provides high-quality audio
- Concurrent BLE and Bluetooth Classic
- 2 On Board Knowles MEMS Microphones
- 3.5mm Audio jacks for external microphone and speakers/headset
- Optional Line In/Out pins broken out
- microSD card slot for audio recording and data logging
- Qwiic/STEMMA-QT connector
- Additional Pins Broken Out
- I2S bus for additional CODEC
- SPI bus
- PDM Digital Microphone Bus
- I2C bus
- LiPo battery (included) and USB charging circuitry
- Programmable with Teensyduino from PJRC
We do NOT include an external microphone or headphones. Our 3.5mm jacks are compatible with standard audio devices.
Tympan is Open Source Hardware